The Unwithering Flower - Mikuni Shimokawa


.

The Unwithering Flower
Full Metal Panic
Link Listen to MIDI MIDI audio available
Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation
Kokoro ni, chiisana, hana ga, saiteru,
Kimi kara, moratta, karenai hana ga,
Shinjiru koto mo, kowagaranai kurai,
Tsuyoku nareta kara...
A small flower is blooming inside my heart,
The unwithering flower you gave to me,
I was able to believe strongly enough in myself,
So I'm not afraid anymore...
* Kimi ni aete, ureshikatta...
  Tsunaida te ga, hokoridatta,
  Ima wa, betsubetsu no sora, miagete itemo,
  Hora, arukeru...hitori demo...
* I was happy meeting you,
  And proud of our holding hands,
  Even though we look up to different skies now,
  See? I can walk on my own now...
Kanashii, toki hodo, warau, watashi o,
Nani mo, iwanai de, daite kureta ne,
Koori tsuita douaga, sotto hiraku you na,
Sonna, kigashita yo...
I laugh more during sad times,
To hide the pain I feel inside,
But you hugged me gently without saying a thing
I felt as if it were like opening a door frozen in ice...
Kimi ni aete, ureshikatta...
Kodoku sae mo, wakachi aeta,
Ima mo, kono sora no shita, tsunagatte iru to,
Sou, omoeru...hanarete mo...
I was happy meeting you,
Even though I could only share my lonliness,
Even though we're separated now,
I still feel that we're somehow connected under this sky...
Arigato mo, ienakatta...
Yakusoku sae, dekinakatta,
Dakedo, ano hi to onaji, kaze ga fuitara,
Mata, kanarazu...aeru yo ne...
I didn't say thank you...
I couldn't even promise...
However, like on that day, if the wind blows
Then I know we will surely meet again...
Repeat *
Repeat *

Your Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...