[POEM] My Silent Love for Mr. R - Yuri


.


The day we first met
And the place where we connected
In mind I knew it was destiny
And in my heart it was an electricity

You broke the ice in my cold heart
and bring heat and melt it out
You brought the missing pieces of my heart
And cherish it with all your heart

You bring me light in the dark
You cheered me up when I'm down
You shed and cover me from all the pains
And the misunderstandings you fix it all right away

The doubts and curiosity you brought to me
about the distance we have agreed,
You take away and pulled it out in my heart & mind
And you hooked me up on your glorious smile

You lift me up when I am about to give up
And you given me hope
You pulled out the sadness in my life
Whenever you say you love me with all your life

My unfinished story begins with you
My unfinished history that represents you
My unfinished symphony with a nostalgic melody
My unfinished love for the silent Mr. R

--UNFINISHED--

Your Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...